Washington DC Professional Responsibility Lawyers
Representing Lawyers · Attorney Grievance Commission · Bar Counsel
Washington and Maryland grievance attorney Leslie McAdoo Gordon defends attorneys facing disbarment for professional negligence in violations of the rules of professional responsibility or code of professional conduct in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
If you have received an inquiry or a letter of notice from Bar Council, contact McAdoo Gordon & Associates, P.C., for legal representation from an attorney experienced in legal malpractice cases.
Defense lawyer McAdoo represents attorneys before the Attorney Grievance Commission and the Court of Appeals in Maryland, and the Office of Professional Responsibility in the District of Columbia. Ms. McAdoo Gordon accepts cases for attorney malpractice across a wide range of legal practice areas for complaints arising from:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty, breach of professional ethics
- Misappropriation of funds, commingling of funds
- Failing to perform to appropriate standard of care, not zealously advocating the client's position, failing to access expert opinion
- Failure to respond, failure to return calls, and failure to inform
- Violation of client confidentiality
- RICO violations
- Adverse consequences arising from drafting of contracts or legal plans
- Failure to pursue claims
- Failure to preserve rights to appeal
Contact the offices of Maryland grievance attorneys McAdoo Gordon & Associates, P.C., for defense on charges of professional ethics violations Washington, DC, and Maryland.
Learn more about professional ethics and legal malpractice cases Washington, DC attorney Leslie McAdoo Gordon has successfully handled.
Contact a Washington, DC grievance attorney at McAdoo Gordon & Associates, P.C, providing legal services to individuals and corporations working with or for governmental entities at the federal or state level.